Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Canadian Goose

Here in Dallas, it doesn't get very cold.  But when it gets cold, we are not acclimated for it.

Just a few days ago, it was 70 degrees.  Just now, I got in from a walk and it's 35 degrees, but my weather app says it feels like 30. 

But I love it!  I'm so happy that it actually feels like winter today. And that I can finally put on my new Canadian Goose coat Fermin gave me for Christmas.  The only thing that felt cold while I was outside was just the parts of me that stuck out beyond my coat.  My face felt absolutely frozen.  If only Canadian Goose could come out with a face mask!

I'll probably only get to wear my new coat a handful of days as long as we're in Dallas.  But I'm all the more ready for Colorado now!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I love it!

Kerri said...

thank you! i've actually gotten to wear it 3 days in a row. and today, totally legitimately. it's 23 degrees, and with wind, the weather app says, "feels like 10".