Thursday, July 30, 2015

My New Type One Diabetes Blog

I've been writing this blog for around 10 years. 

I've been living with Type 1 Diabetes for about 20 years.

But I've barely ever written about my diabetes on my blog.  I've avoided it, because I realize it would be pretty boring to read for a non-diabetic.

Lately tho, I need to write about it.  It's become more challenging than ever, and like any chronic disease, it just doesn't stop.

I have found a few blogs written by other Type 1s, and I find them so interesting and helpful.  I relate so much to their challenges and struggles and triumphs! So, I recently started a blog called My T1 Diabetes.  If you happen to know someone with this disease, perhaps you could pass along the link. Thanks! 

Please click here to visit My T1 Diabetes.

No comments: