Friday, February 20, 2015

1940s Beaded Coin Purse: They Don't Make 'Em Like They Use To!

This is the front:
1940s Beaded Coin Purse, with Embroidered Flower Design

Up close, so you can see the fine detail
And this is the back:
Back side of vintage French coin purse
Perfect embroidered floral design with lots of white seed beads surrounding
This is the cutest coin purse I've ever seen in my life.  And the detail is amazing! The outside and the inside of this little bag is just exquisite.
A silk, or satin interior "MADE IN FRANCE HANDMADE"
Technically, this is a coin purse.  But I could never put coins inside of that pillowy interior!  It would be the perfect place for some special piece of jewelry.  Like an engagement or wedding ring!

I am selling this in my Resparkable Vintage Etsy shop.  I have a "vintage purse" section, where I offer up almost a dozen beautiful and unique vintage purses, but this is my only coin purse and it is extra special.  I believe in that saying, "They just don't make 'em like they use to."  This is proof.

No comments: