Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Flowers... in My Etsy Shop!

Happy May! Well, there weren't a lot of April showers around here... however, I have listed a few flower-themed earrings in my Resparkable Vintage (Etsy) shop recently.

These pretty white floral dangle earrings are sweet and simple.  The vintage components are the flowers (taken from a pair of earrings) , and the gold backing they're attached to (these were part of a gold Monet necklace from the 1970s).  I added a pretty tear-drop crystal, and the ear wires.
Vintage Assemblage Flower Dangle Earrings
The next two pictures are vintage earrings.  So cute, I thought they might be best left as is.  They are both clip earrings, but if requested, I can certainly change that!  Some people still like clip earrings though, so I'm offering them that way first.
Flower Power!  Blue and Orange Daisy Dangle 1960s Earrings
1950s Damascene Earrings from Spain
Aside from these May Flowers, I've also listed an incredible Enid Collins purse that is in near perfect condition... It's from 1964, and those Enid Collins bags are such a great thing to collect.  This one is such an eye catcher!
Vintage Enid Collins "Cable Car" 1964 Bucket Bag
I've made several new necklaces, bracelets and earrings, but still need to take pictures and get them listed.  The creating is just so fun, it's sometimes hard to stop and list for Etsy.  But I will... SOON! 


No comments: