Thursday, March 6, 2014

The 100 Mark at Resparkable Vintage

I've now hit the 100 mark in my Resparkable Vintage Etsy shop.  I have 100 items for sale.  Holy Guacamole, that's a LOT.  It's been a goal for a while, because I've read a few Etsy sellers say that gettting at least 100 items in your store helps a lot with your traffic.
Repurposed Vintage Assemblage Bracelets and Necklaces

I sell mainly repurposed vintage jewelry-  Beautiful things I've found while scouring the weekly estate sales, and the occasional flea markets.  I've taken some broken things apart, and found ways to use the parts that were still in great condition, mixed them with other vintage and new parts, and create something that's, well,~ resparkable!  (Hence, my shop name, Resparkable Vintage.) I aim for these one of a kind creations to be remarkable.

So if you've ever visited the shop, or ever bought anything from me, or ever asked me to make a custom order for you, THANK YOU, so much!  I'm having so much fun with this endeavor.  All parts of it. 

No comments: