Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Making the Cut

I've been growing out my hair for years.  Seriously, years.  And for what?
It's become an unruly mess.  I pretty much pull it into a pony tail at some point every day because it drives me crazy.
Me, this morning- PRE hair cut
So today, I'm getting it (mostly) all chopped off.  About this length:
this hair, and this face, please!
hair and face- julianne hough
julianne hough
Still long enough for a pony tail, but hopefully, short enough that there won't be such an intense need to put it in a pony tail!

For a girl, getting a hair cut is such a big deal.  For me, really a big deal.  I have phobias about it.  I have nightmares about accidentally cutting it shorter than I wanted.  But it's just hair.  It will grow out again, if necessary.  And I'm fond of hats!

I'll post my AFTER later today, or at least by tomorrow.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Can't wait to see the "after" photo!