Monday, December 9, 2013

Music Monday- Nothing From Nothing by Billy Preston

I had to have my car towed from my garage a couple of weeks ago because it wouldn't start.  The Mini place kept it nearly 2 whole weeks, altho the only problem it had was a dead battery.  Obviously, they are just a bit slow.

I missed my car.  And was so happy the day they finally called and told me it was ready to be picked up.  I, of course, headed over to get it immediately.

It felt so good to get in my car and sit in the chair.  I felt like Goldilocks... It felt just right. And the first song that came on the radio was this one...


I hadn't heard this song in years.  Such a great one.  Billy Preston, I love you.  Just had to post it.  Such a nice blast from the past.

Happy Monday!  :)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

it's such a happy song, isn't it? thanks for posting!

glad you got your car back. i'd be very upset if my car place took 2 weeks to replace a battery! hopefully you didn't have to pay anything after all that.