Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Movie to See on Thanksgiving Day: ABOUT TIME

I saw the trailer for "About Time", and thought it looked okay~ definitely good enough for a lover of nearly all rom-com movies, like me, to go see.
ABOUT TIME

I went into it thinking it would just be a sweet little love story that had something to do with time travel.  I got the impression from the trailer that it was about a guy getting to do multiple "do- overs" to get it right with the girl he likes.  That is totally not what the movie was about, and I had it categorized all wrong. 

As it turns out, this was my favorite movie of the year... possibly of the past several.  Yes, it was a little about time travel, and it certainly was a love story, but mostly it was a reminder to us all to live each day of our lives with gratitude, and live it so time travel do-overs aren't necessary. Because for most of us, you only live every day of this life once.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, treasure the people and the experiences of your day, and if you have time, take them all to see "About Time". 


No comments: