Friday, November 15, 2013

One of a Kind Gift Ideas!

This week, I've been listing some new repurposed vintage jewelry, just in time for the holiday season, over at my Etsy shop RESPARKABLE VINTAGE.  Keep in mind, everything I make is an absolute one of a kind, so each piece is very special! I'll continue listing lots of other pretty l'il thangs though out the season, so check back often.  Daily even.

For now, here's a small sampling of some of the goodies over in the shop-- These would make great gifts for a friend, or for yourself!  
vintage rhinestone snowman, on vintage silk threaded ball beads
vintage earring that was repurposed into a pendant for this stunning, festive necklace
repurposed vintage wreath stretchy bracelet
art deco pin repurposed vintage holiday necklace
***If you would like a custom order, I can turn some of your old vintage keepsakes you have stashed away, into something "resparkable".  What a unique gift to yourself that would make.  Just email me and we can get started!  :)

No comments: