Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Lone (Lonely and Boring) Star State License Plate

The newest and current Texas license plate looks like this:
bleh
So, so boring.

Yesterday, the two cars I could see in front of me had such better license plates, because they weren't from Texas, where everything is bigger and more boring.

I'm jealous of the people who live in New Mexico...
ahhh- color AND a hot air balloon!  "land of enchantment"
 And the people in Arizona...
again- color!  and now a cactus.  nice!
And although I didn't see this one on the road, I did see it on the final episode of Breaking Bad, and I sure like this state's slogan on their license plate:
LIVE FREE OR DIE
C'mon, Texas!  We can do better!  This boring, no color plate just does not represent us well at all.  Let's come up with a great slogan, and maybe paint on some bluebonnets or something!


No comments: