Monday, August 19, 2013

Music Monday "Count On Me" by Bruno Mars

Since I went to the Bruno Mars concert last week here in Dallas, of course I had to choose one of his songs for Music Monday!

First of all, that concert was just amazing!  One of the best ones I've ever been to. He and his uber talented and cute band are great performers and musicians.  The song I chose for today wasn't even played during the concert...  He has so many great songs, he just can't fit them all into one concert.  (And he's only released 2 CDs so far.)

But I chose this one because it's from his first CD, which I barely listened to the first time around.  I only bought it when his 2nd one came out.  I listened to the second one a lot, but didn't pay enough attention to "Doo-Wops and Hooligans".  Since the concert Monday night, I've been listening to it 24-7, and it's so good, it sounds like it's a "Greatest Hits" CD.

This song, "Count on Me" is just simple and sweet and I just learned to play it on my guitar.  I'm in love with it.  And the whole CD of "Doo-Wops and Hooligans". And Bruno.

Happy Music Monday, Everybody!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

LOVE.

I wish I could've gone to the concert. I missed him when he was here. Such a talented guy--and that band! They're fantastic with the music and all the choreography they do.

Glad you had a good time!