Friday, March 1, 2013

March MADNESS, Day 1

Madness, I tell you!  Like I said on my last post, earlier today as a matter of fact!, I am posting (at least) one repurposed necklace (or earrings, or bracelet) in my Etsy shop (ResparkableVintage) every day this month!

Sweet!  Pink and floral vintage components...
Day 1....  Here we go.  I love the little pink rose trinket that hangs beneath the larger medallion.  (Of course I do!  It's PINK.  And it's VINTAGE!)  Those vintage components are mixed with a modern chain, a few pretty pink beads, and a cute little magnetic clasp to create this brand new piece of jewelry.  Like all of the jewelry I hand craft, it's one of a kind.  Hop over to the shop and see more pictures and information about it there.  And of course, if you have any questions about it, just ask!  :)

No comments: