Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Leaving On a Jet Plane

Tomorrow I'm off to visit my friend, Kelly, in Pennsylvania. 

We're going to NYC on Friday to see the Broadway musical, "Once".  And then the next morning, we get to watch her 9 year-old-daughter, Sara, in a play.  (I'm seriously at least as excited to see that as I am "Once"!)
Me, Kelly, and Sara
 Beyond that, I have no idea.  But I know there will not be a dull moment.
This is what I mean-  Fun comes out of the stupidest things when we're together!
I've known Kelly longer than any friend I have.  Even longer than I've known Fermin.  The beginning of our friendship dates back to when we were in grade school.  (About her daughter's age, which is so crazy!)

It's amazing we've kept in such good touch for so many years. She hasn't lived in Dallas since graduating from college.  But because we've known each other forever, it's always so easy to just pick right back up where we left off.

I hope everyone has a friend like that.  I am so lucky I do.

No comments: