Saturday, October 13, 2012

Junkin'

I went to "AntiqueWeekend" in Warrenton, Texas this past weekend.  Although it's called Antique Weekend, it's neither just antiques nor does it last just a weekend!! And even though I said "in Warrenton", it's not just in Warrenton...  It's several other little towns around there, too.
But in a nutshell, if you're familiar with First Monday's in Canton, it's like that but on major steroids.

It just goes on and on.  And on and on.  And on and on.

I was really only there for a day.  And that was plenty for me. 
miles and miles

and miles and miles

Just a sampling of the good, the bad and the ugly...
First, something that I really never want to see unless attached to a living animal:
Next, something I considered buying for my husband who's an avid golfer (I'm kidding.  You know that, right?):
A vintage skirt I seriously loved, but didn't buy:
A bed and it's accessories that I wanted to take a little nap in:
my ferris wheel candle holder

And lastly, here's the stuff I did happen to buy and bring home as a memento for my first Antique Weekend...



vintage jewelry parts for repurposing

No comments: