Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 28 YouTube Chronicles

I guess it's a good thing we're nearly to the end of the month because it seems both Lindsey and I are getting behind with this YouTube Chronicles thing!  And I'm ready to write some posts about other things too...

But we've still got several more songs to go until we reach our final destination...
Here's today's pick by Lindsey!
(by the way, I hate these ads attached to videos these days, but after a few seconds, you can usually skip...)

Ok, so I dropped the ball again...this time several days....so embarrassed Kerr :( Sorry! Nonetheless, I've selected my pick. A new women's, country music group, which includes Miranda Lambert and two of her best friends. I LOVE Ashley Monroe's voice and vibe....they call her "Hippie Annie"....need I say anything else.... :) ENJOY! xoxo

No comments: