Sunday, May 20, 2012

Fire and Ice

Oh my gosh!  I can't believe it!  We are back from the "Fire and Ice" party, and Fermin actually suggested we leave before I even had to say the word!  That is so not  the way he rolls typically, but let me tell you, I am happy!  We came up to the room and ordered a pizza. 
Pizza for 2?
But by the time room service brought it up, Fermin didn't look all that hungry. He may have had just a little bit too much to drink, or maybe he's just super tired tonight!  ;)
I might get killed for posting this photo, but it just CRACKS ME UP!
So here are a few highlights from the "jaw-dropping" evening...
My favorite costume of the evening:
What's so great about this, you wonder?
Ok, there it is.


My favorite people at the party:
Fermin and me with Darryl and Molly-- I'm sad they'll soon be moving from Dallas to St. Louis!
 My favorite picture of the night:
I most definitely have the cutest husband!!!
And here's just a few more photos I feel should be included in tonight's post:
Blades of Glory, and me!
Fermin reeeeeeaaaallllly wanted to dance with the girl on stilts!
Random weird guy that got in the middle of my picture!
Tomorrow morning we check out of this hotel, and this island, and fly over to Kauai, where our REAL vacation begins!  Just us.... No plans, no parties, no bullshit.  Can't wait!!

No comments: