Friday, April 8, 2011

Kitty

A few months ago, my friend Kelly sent me a blingy Hello Kitty ring.  I loved it.  But within just a few days, Kitty's face popped off the ring. 

So I took Kitty's face, and glued it onto a silver medallion and made a necklace out of it.  I have gotten so many compliments on it.  I love it now even more than I did when it was a ring!
Just one little rhinestone is missing-- But it looks like a mouth!  Yay!
There are 3 strands...each consisting of beads and silver chain.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!! Thank goodness I gave this to you, Kerri! Miss Creative! :) Your new necklace is absolutely beautiful! And who would have thought that a rhinestone would fall out in JUST THE RIGHT PLACE!?! How COOL is that? :) Can y'all come visit us for a long.... weekend the weekend of July 9th? Peter's 46th birthday would have been July 9th and it would be really great for our family to have sweet, dear friends visiting us that weekend.
Love y'all!
Kelly (Ben and Abby)

Theresa said...

Kerri, I am so impressed. That's so pretty!! Hello Kitty goes glam...I love it.

jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet Kerri, i am a huge fan of hello kitty and i love what you did with it! Your new necklace is gorgeous!! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

Unknown said...

Im luvin' that!

Laurie said...

Very cute, and the missing rhinestone is the perfect touch!

Anonymous said...

cute! and congratulations on the new puppies!! I missed that post...