Friday, April 30, 2010

Imagine

I played out at Prairie Fest this past weekend.  It's my 3rd year to play in this festival that grows by leaps and bounds each year.  I love being a part of Prairie Fest, which is held at the very scenic Tandy Hills in Ft. Worth, Texas.

My intention was to take my camera (which I did) and take lots of pictures (which I did not).  After taking just a few pictures, I realized my battery was running low.  Boo hoo.  So, I only ended up with about 6 shots. 

But maybe that's a good thing.  I don't yet really know how to insert pictures into a video without screwing up the audio file.  More pictures would have only made this problem worse.  So,  if it looks like I'm lip synching, or if you notice Sarah's cello playing doesn't always match up with the sound you're hearing...please understand it's due to my amateur video-editing! 

Have a great weekend!




2 comments:

Kate England | Marmalade Moon said...

This is so beautiful!!!!!!! And it looks like a very nice festival to play at too!

Thank you for stopping by my blog too. I'm so excited to be taking flying lessons together!

Jacqueline said...

Such a lovely festival and i really adore your voice! That is one of my favorite song. :) Wish we were staying closer so i could have you as my wedding singer. :) It's almost summer and i guess you will have a lot more festival to share with us! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

jacqueline
http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/