Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'll Never Make Sense of Some Things


It's a whisper I hear when there's nobody there
It's the way my voice breaks when it mentions your name
It's the pink in the sky that catches my eye
as the suns going down while the world spins around

I'll never make sense of some things
Maybe it's intended that some mystery remain

It's the thought that arrives dropped out of the sky
and straight into my hands when I'm needing a plan
It's the stars and the sun and the way we're all one
It's the place that we go when we are gone

I'll never make sense of some things
Maybe it's intended that some mystery remain
I'll never make sense of some things
Maybe it's intended that some mystery remain

1 comment:

Kelly Bond said...

Kerri- This is such an absolutely... beautiful song! Wow!!! You are so good! :)