Friday, January 29, 2010

Book List 2010

We're almost entirely though with January 2010! And my book list for 2010 is already well underway. I just finished reading my 5th book of the year so far.

At the beginning of January, I came across some weird little journal I had on my bookshelf but had never used called Book Notes. It's just a blank book for readers to jot down books they've read and stuff they might want to remember about them. It sounded like a great idea. So since it was a fresh new year, I decided this would be the perfect time to start using it.

I read quite a bit. In the bathtub, every night for about an hour. And if the book really has my attention, I sometimes read in bed before I doze off.

I have on occasion picked up a familiar looking book, and thought, "Hm... Have I read this?" I've even began books, and they read so familiar that finally I realize on about page 50, "I have read this before!"

So this idea of writing down books I've read seems to be a good one. I'm also kind of curious to see how many books I go through in one year's time.

I couple of books I've read this year that are certainly worth recommending:
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
Push by Sapphire

What's on your list of books you'd like to read this year? Do you have any great ones to recommend? Please leave a comment and share a title or two.

No comments: