Thursday, January 28, 2010

14 songs in 28 Days

It seems it wasn't so long ago that I was on my quest to write 50 songs in 90 days. That ended Oct. 1st, and yep, I had 50 songs at the end of the 90 days.

And since that, I haven't written much new material. I instead tweaked the songs I had written during that three month period. And now, some of them are making their way onto my upcoming CD. Yay! I found great value in writing so often and regularly. That kind of pace would be really hard for me to do year round. Mainly because it leaves very little time for editing!

But I'm so excited that February 1st, this coming Monday, marks Day 1 of "14 Songs in 28 Days". It doesn't sound quite as daunting as the 50/90.

So, this blog will be back in major action again. Please check back- I'll be posting up some videos of my songs as they're written.

No comments: