Friday, September 18, 2009

It's Gonna Be a Bright Sunshine-y Day!

So it's been raining for days and days... and it seems like weeks! I could never live somewhere that didn't have a lot of sunshine. I am thankful that here in Dallas, we usually get lots of it. It was nice to have a break from the September heat, but I've missed the sunshine!

Even though it is currently mid-morning, the sky is still pretty dark.

BUT- I just looked at weather.com, as I very often do these days as I decide if I can run outside or not, and it looks like in a few hours, things are gonna clear up!

And I'll be singing this fine tune:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this song!

Valerie said...

Thanks for posting--I hope I'll be able to sing it soon too. We've been grey since Tuesday. You know, I have a memory of being 3 or 4 years old, singing this song while my mom was vacuuming behind the couch. Any time I hear it, I think of that. Isn't that weird? :o)

Swishy said...

A great song going into the weekend :)