Thursday, September 3, 2009

13 Most Annoying Facebookers

I just read an article about the 12 most annoying types of Facebookers. They pretty much covered most of them but I have one to add.

And I hope it doesn't make me sound like too much of a bitch.

What sometimes annoys me, is the Facebookers who day after day write the most overly positive and optimistic post status. Stuff like, "Kerri is grateful for all her blessings...", "Kerri is ready to take on the day!", "Kerri is in love with her beautiful husband!", "Kerri is full of awe and wonder."

Occasionally, to write something like that might be reasonable. But daily? Really? Don't you people ever feel crabby and tired? It reads like bragging to me.

So I'd like to amend that CNN article, and list that as the 13 Most Annoying Facebookers.

No comments: