Friday, August 28, 2009

A new but yet untitled song...


Maybe we've got it easy
living the way we do
with all of these numbered days, the living is more true
nothing is left unspoken
there's time to right the wrongs
we place our hearts where they belong

(chorus)
if i step back and look at the the life that we have lived
the small framed photograph of life is rather big

i could say the time was too short
and there was not enough
i could feel sad for myself cause losing is always tough
but i've got time and distance
and i know the heart can heal
i got so many memories left to be revealed

(chorus)

anyone who's ever loved and lost
knows it's more than worth the cost...

(chorus)

6 comments:

fleetwood said...

Hey Kerr Bear:
that was a touching song and a good one. Thanks for the song....and all of the memories!

Elaine Copeland said...

Rather melancholy, and I would say title "life is tough" but that's a tough name for a song! You are so poignant with these words...and always so deep from your heart...I would say this the secret to life...on many levels. Thanks my friend for the song today. e

glenK said...

Life Is Rather Big. Period.

kimmarla said...

This is beautiful, Kerri! I might call it "small framed photograph" because in a way that "frames" the story.

Kris Hundt said...

OK my two cents. Titles.
First I thought "Small Framed Photography" yes you know why. Then "Photography of Life"
but I believe "Worth the Cost" is a winner

Kris Hundt said...

I was so busy making up titles that I forgot. I love this song!!!!!!

BTW, "Life is Rather Big" is also a good title. Wish I'd have thought of that.