Saturday, July 25, 2009

It's Really Pretty Simple

There's always things we want to do, but we think we don't have enough time.

Well, time is what you make of it. Rather than saying, "I don't have time to ________" (fill in the blank with: learn to play the guitar, learn to make jewelry, cook healthy meals, change the world, etc.) instead you might just go with, "I don't feel like it."

Ultimately, that's the truth of it. We can all find little bits and pieces of time to create some wonderful things that will add something worthwhile to this world!

Here's a little quote I ran across today that I found quite inspiring- Hope it helps you "find" the time to pursue something you've got an interest in!
"Even if you can only carve out 15 minutes a day to evote to your new habit, that's 91 hours over the course of a year."
-from the book "This Year I Will..." by M.J. Ryan

No comments: