Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Glad

I'm glad I went to the Texas State Fair yesterday, rather than waiting until today. It is pouring down rain today!

I'm glad it's raining. I'm glad it's a dark, drizzly morning, and that both of my doggies are laying nearby snoozing as I write this.

I'm glad I recorded my "50 songs in 90 days" on my digital recorder because there is no way I could have remembered most of the songs I wrote otherwise. I'm glad some of the songs, most of them, are worth wanting to remember.

And speaking of the fair, which I was at the beginning of this post, I'm glad I didn't eat any of the foods they have to offer out there. I might be feeling sick today if I had. I'm glad other people ate those big turkey legs tho, and I got to watch. I'm glad the State Fair is in Dallas. I'm glad there are so many interesting people to watch. I think that's my favorite thing about the fair, actually...the people watching.

I am just glad, glad, glad...
Life is good.

No comments: