Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Cd IS Now Available

For real!
It's finished!

There are 12 songs plus a little surprise at the very end, if you're patient!
This cd, Walk Beside Me, is my favorite I've done because it's not just me and my guitar- It's me, my guitar, and some great friends that were willing to join me. The wonderfully talented Sarah Reinke plays cello on half of the tracks, and I've got other guest musicians chiming in on a few of the other songs. Everything from a clarinet, to a rub board, to a cajone drum, to a harmonica, to a bass guitar. And some pretty fabulous harmony vocals!

My cd is currently for sale only at my gigs, but will soon be available on CDBaby.com and a few other on-line sources.

Please pick up your copy soon, and let me know what you think!

No comments: