Monday, July 23, 2007

I'm Back

I'm back from my vacation. Actually, I've been back for about a week! This is what usually happens to me after a great vacation: I am in denial that I am back. I tend to fall off the face of the earth and become more reclusive than ever. Is this healthy???

So the vacation was fantastic. St. Maarten and St. Thomas were my two favorite islands that we visited, altho everywhere we went was just beautiful. And even the days at sea were great. Three of the days we got to snorkel and we saw all sorts of fish, coral, and even a big sea turtle!

No major fiascos, just a lot of fun. Altho, wait...we had a bit of a problem with our first dinner table. But that's another blog for another time... For now I'll just say, I know what it must feel like to be a foreigner in a land where no one speaks your language or even wants to. (It SUCKS)

My dogs were super happy to see us come home. For the first time ever I didn't take my guitar with me and so for over a week I didn't play any music. So I had some big reasons to return.

And so here I am. Back in Dallas. But in one week I'm going on my solo vacation to NORTH CAROLINA, so its hard to complain!

No comments: