Thursday, May 10, 2007

Flipping Off and Nose Picking


Yesterday I met my family and a couple of our friends for lunch. My Dad said he got "flipped off" in the parking lot as he was pulling into his parking space. Of course, his version is that it was no fault of his, that the "flipper" gave no indication of wanting the spot or anything. I'm sure there's another side, but that isn't the point of my blog today.

The point of my blog is this:
Isn't it amusing that people will do things like that in their car but they wouldn't do it OUT of their car? Very much like nose picking!!! I see people way too often picking their noses while in their cars, but seldom see it done publicly anywhere besides that. I guess it's just the protection of the windows, and the ability for a quick get away.

No comments: