Friday, April 6, 2007

My Interview!

I had completely forgotten that Sandra, the writer of the Sunshine Scribe (http://sunshinescribe.blogspot.com) had posed these interview questions for me. I think interviews are so cool. I use to go around with my tape recorder when I was 6 years old interviewing family and friends. Oprah ended up with the job that just may have been intended for me. Anyway, since there are 5 whole questions, I will keep my answers short and to the point. Here goes:

1. What is the best part of being a music writer?
The process of songwriting and being able to have a great way to express myself on many levels. Very therapeutic for me.

2. Who in this world do you respect the most and why?
A person doesn't come to mind just this minute. However, another little friend of mine does. My dog Zoe. She's always happy, always sweet, if she does anything "wrong" its simpy by mistake. She seems to have the good life all figured out more than anyone else I know.

3. If you were told you could eat only 1 food for the
rest of your life, what would it be?
Hm. I sort of hate this question. I love food. I'm picky tho. Well, I LOVE cinnamon toast and I make it better than anyone I'm pretty sure. So there's my answer. Cinnamon Toast.

4. What was your very first job?
Working at "I Can't Believe It's Yogurt". I thought that would entail the simple task of being friendly and handing out yogurt. But I learned I had to make chicken salad sandwiches as well. And so because the ingredients involved in that (actually, the mayo- ewwww) was so grotesque to me, I quit after the first day. But then I was a cashier at Banana Republic soon after. Back when they had the whole "Out of Africa" look going on...

5. What sound would you use to define "beauty" and
why?
As far as an instument...the cello.
And as for a nature sound- the sound of rain. Soft rain or hard rain with thunder- Either way, I love the soothing sound of rain. It's cleansing. I guess we all need that pretty regularly.

No comments: