Thursday, February 22, 2007

Friendster Still Exists

I just got some junk email from Friendster. A name I hadn't heard in years. From my recollection, its a network thing, like myspace, maybe before myspace. ?

Altho I'm not very familiar with myspace, I know it is a HUGE entity. I've only visited some musician's sites, and I like it that I can hear samplings of their music easily and for free. Other than that use, I don't use it and from what I've seen, I don't get it. But if I was a teenager I would probably love it. But I'm not, so I don't. From what I've seen, with the whole "friends" thing, it seems like a bit of a popularity contest. "Look how many friends I have". Whatever.

So I was surprised to see that Friendster still exists! I wonder how it's different from myspace?
Questions I will never know the answers to. I will never go to the trouble to find out! I'll just take 3 minutes to put it down in my blog...

No comments: