Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Spreading the WORD: Amazon!

There is good customer service, and there is bad. The bad, (like with Time Warner lately!!) can be infuriating- but the GOOD?! Those people make my day!

You may have read my earlier blogs about THAT GIRL, and my trouble with getting a legit. DVD of the show. I most recently ordered it off of Amazon. It seemed to be taking a LONG time to arrive. So I checked the delivery status number they gave me. Well, apparently it must have gotten lost. (What is That Girl trying to say to me?!) So I used the VERY user friendly automated email that I sent to Amazon, and the very next morning, they responded by first apologizing!!!! AH! The apology that so many companies seem to have forgotten about lately! It's so simple, but it's so important. I know they FEEL me and I feel like they care. Then they said that yes, indeed, it does appear that my package has gotten lost but they will ship it out and I will receive it in 2 days! How easy they made this whole thing. Customer service is what sets apart the great companies from the good ones. (and of course, the bad ones!)

So here I am, a satisfied customer, and I'm trying to spread the word!

1 comment:

Rrramone said...

Plus, you can buy MAD Simpsons DVDs!!