Wednesday, August 9, 2006

This is Gross, But I Think You Should Know

I had the tv on this morning, and in the 5 minutes that I watched Tyra Banks I learned a fascinating as well as disgusting little factoid I'd like to share here today!

The show was on the topic of germs. I don't have a big problem with germs. I know tiny, microscopic bugs are crawling around EVERYWHERE and I'm okay with that because I know that's just the way of the world. Germs don't bug me. (I love saying that.)

OK, BUT...

I learned today that when you flush the toilet when poop is in it, tiny little pieces of poop go flying out everywhere and they spray all over everything in the bathroom. The doctor on the show said that it's much like fireworks!!! Yay!! Fun!!! So, if you leave your toothbrush out on your bathroom counter...STOP IT. Put it in the drawer. And close the lid on the toilet before you flush it!

Germs don't bug me, but poop on my toothbrush does.

No comments: