Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Book Reviews in the Diddly

I wrote a post a while back about the Diddly News, titled "The Un-News Paper". The Diddly is a smokin' hot paper. Not one sad story of crime in it that I know of. Around the time I wrote that blog, I also wrote them a fan letter and asked to be a contributor. I didn't really know exactly how or what I wanted to contribute, but the first thing that came out of my mouth once I was talking with them was "Book Reviews". I love to read. And when I find something I love, I love to spread the news. It made perfect sense.

So now I am the Diddly News book review girl. Every week I have a little column that they call "Bookland Adventures". How cool is that?!

Next time you see a Diddly Newspaper, please pick it up, and check out my reviews. I eventually put these reviews on my site as well. Just click on "reviews" and then the books and you'll see it.

No comments: