Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm a LOVER...

Just to clarify...Although I have written about some stuff I "Love to Hate", I meant it all lightly. I am NOT a hater. In fact, I used the term very loosely. I got a weird little feeling when I looked at the "burning ?" posts though. I'm not trying to put bad energy out there! Especially not on my site. :)

As of post #6, it seems to have ruffled some feathers. Lordy, Lordy! Not my intention. But, I'm sticking to it- I hope people will just take it how I meant it.

Anyone who knows me, knows I'm not some cynical naysayer. But come on, some things just rub us all the wrong way at times, and it's funny to comment on it some times. I'm not perfect, I don't even want to be.

Anyways, the first burning question has already caused a little controversy. I wasn't really expecting that.

1 comment:

Jack said...

Hang in there girl, there are sorts of people out there. Some are well wishers and some jealous people, some will be happy on your face but some will talk behind your backs. Don't worry, just be yourself and post good stuff.